Saturday, January 4, 2014

a little bird told me {invitation}

Happy Saturday, Dear Heart.

Here's my Saturday invitation:

Have you ever wanted to ask a question about life, God, the Bible, relationships, people, church, or anything? (That last one is scary, but that's why I need the Holy Spirit to write through me.) Go ahead and ask me!  I'll do some research and write back to you next week here in the nest. My answers come from the Bible, revelation from God (as He generously gives - see James 1), and personal experience. And then, when it comes up in your conversations with others, you can always say, "Well, a little bird once told me ..." *wink*



Go ahead, courageous soul - type your question right down there in the comments box and keep it anonymous. I think it's also fun to sign it with a clever salutation, like "Drowning In Sorrow" or "Wishing Life Was Easy" or "Wondering What You Think"



I can't wait to read your questions!

- Robyn

1 comment:

  1. What do you think of alcohol and this post: http://www.nathanrouse.org/2014/01/01/a-caution-for-every-christian-that-drinks-alcohol/

    Thank you,
    Need Help to Help Friends

    ReplyDelete