Monday, February 4, 2013

An Award ...

I needed to do some research, but now that I know, I can share.  And isn't that the beauty of wisdom?

I was nominated by Jesse for the Leibster Blog Award last week!  (Thank you so much, Jesse, I'm humbled.)


The 11 Questions that Must be Answered [oh, that word MUST...]

1. Why did you start blogging?
Blogging is a way for me to share the good God sings to my heart in words, which I love, with friends, whom I love even more.
2. What is your favorite genre to read?
Christian Non-Fiction (It's really not as boring as the label sounds, I promise)
3. What fictional character do you most wish were real?
Ann Cuthbert-Blythe
4. Describe your dream office for writing.
light, bright, and airy; feminine, floral, organized
5. Name one thing you couldn't live without.
The Bible
6. If you could keep only one book, what would it be?
lol, yeah - see above
7. If you could magically transport yourself into a book, which one would you choose and what character would you be?
See #3 
8. Do you have any phobias?
Spiders. *gag*  ... but I'm learning courage and now, finally in my 30's, I CAN squash them without screaming and running out of the room for my husband to save me.  *pat on the back*
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
an attitude of entitlement [especially when I see it in the mirror]
10. Describe yourself in 5 words.
bright, cheery, deep, sweet, sensitive
11. Who is your favorite well-known author and your favorite rising star author?

That was fun, Jesse! I love your blog too!

Here are some Blogs I'm nominating for the award also!
I hope you enjoy them too.

Not Enough Chocolate by Suzanne Shaffer

Revelation of Love by Trish Kelly

Anna Frye by Anna Frye

Our Good Life by Aurie Good

Tales from a Gypsy Mama by Lisa-Jo Baker

Chatting at the Sky by Emily Freeman

(I broke two rules of the award here: I was supposed to nominate 11 blogs, and they were supposed to all have fewer than X followers, but I can't tell how many people follow some of the blogs, so I just nominated some recent finds that I've enjoyed.)  
Thank you for Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment